Pages, Numbers and Keynote were made available as single purchases with the
advent of the app store for Mac. Not a bad deal since not many blind folks use
Keynote which one was forced to buy when getting iWork 11.

Aloha,

Charlie

Our new book "YOU MIGHT BE A MORON" is on sale at www.giantdolphin.com click
the off the bookshelf link