Greetings,

the moveAddict support rep advised that I launch the terminal app and run the
following command:
"defaults delete com.kapeli.moveaddict"
Reply states: "Could not write domain com.kapeli.moveaddict"

The moveAddict rep asked that I verify that my account had Admin authority and
that I entered the command correctly.  I confirmed this and resent my email a
couple times once a day since then but have not heard back.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here if anyone can think of a reason why that
command did not work since I apparently have their support group stumped.  BTW
I'm not impressed -- at least they can reply that they received my emails?

TIA and best regards.
Geoff