Hi folks,

Neil has requested that we send our info in a specific format, so I am posting
his message here:

Best,
Donna

Dear All,

It has recently come to the attention of me that Bernard who tirelessly has
worked on our communities behalf through his efforts with Solona.net has fallen
ill... the exacting nature of his illness is not known, however, as many of you
have commented his efforts in helping us through all manner of adaptive tech
requires recognition, not to mention our support at what is no doubt a
difficult time right now.

We have a mailing address for Bernard and shall be posting a "get well" card to
him in a week or so.

If you would like to have your name printed and placed on the card, please send
a message to;

serv...@talknav.com

with the subject line of Solona Card.

please only do this in the following format:

first, last names followed by a §-§ and then your country of residence.

We regret that we cannot print additional messages, as the card would turn into
a book, so only your name and country shall be printed.

If you can spread the word as quickly as possible, as we would like to get the
card off as soon as we can.