I would be very interested in this topic.  I need to learn to stream with my
mac book air.
On Jan 25, 2011, at 11:58 PM, Ray Foret Jr wrote:

Could you please write me off list so we can go over this?  Unless I'm missing
something, Nicecast seems to be ITunes dependant because when I press the
button to check the box to start the broadcast, ITunes popped open.  I'd rather
do this with you off list so we don't get off topic.  that is, unless the mods
feel that perhaps this info might be of some use in the future.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray