Hello all,
Apologies if this is not any kind of news to some Garage Band users,
but I wanted to bring to the attention of those who are just starting
using this software, that it is possible to utilize the Item Chooser
feature of Voiceover (Control+Option+I) to find things on the screen.
This is especially useful if you are not sure where the item is
located and you want to reduce the number of VO keystrokes you need to
use to get there. You can find pretty much anything: buttons, edit
fields, text strings as long as they are displayed on the screen etc.

Good luck and enjoy Garage Band.
Regards,
Vic

http://www.victortsaran.net