Hi listers.
I know it's not much but I received some feedback on the support ticket I filed
with dropbox regarding the accessibility for they're mac application.
The response is below.

Nikrad, Jan-31 04:23 pm (PST):
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your feedback! I've gone ahead and let our engineers know about this
issue regarding the VoiceOver accessibility of the Dropbox desktop application.

Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like help with.

Best,
Nikrad.

I still encourage those of you who want better access to this program with VO
to send them some feedback. The squeaky wheel gets the grease as they say.
Thanks.
Matthew Campbell