There are some text-based games around. They're kind of making a comeback on
the IOS4 devices as well. I got spoiled by multimedia games, and I slightly
prefer those. Aurifi and Papa Sangre have done a good deal toward fulfilling
that need for me on the ITouch. It would be great to find their equivalents for
the Mac desktop.

Teresa