When I did that, I simply put each book as a separate track under the series
name.  for instance, I have six books in what I call the Belisarius series.  So
I named the book itself Belisarius Series for the book title.  Each book in
that series is one track.  So, you'd see "Book 1" "Book 2" and so on.

Jane