Keith,

Here is what I did:

1. Open the VO utility.
2. Choose commanders.
3. Choose the keyboard tab.
4. You have the keyboard commander enabled likely, but if not, enable it.
5. If you navigate passed the table, you will find "Add" and VO-spacebar.
6. You insert the key you want to use in the edit field. I the equal key.
7. Navigate to the right and activate the menu button.
8. Choose web and, which is a submenu and arrow up and you will find the option
to switch from group to DOM modes.

Note that once you add an item to the table, you are placed back in the table
while editing the item. I mention this so if you see entries you will know what
is going on.

hth,
Scott