Granted, I came in on the middle of this thread. I did read the posts here though. No actual link was shared, so I guessed given he subject that you were doing this?
www.xmradio.com
You likely know that the services have merged.
When I tried this using lynx the cat, not the chain or e-links, the page redirected to the Sirius xm page. I got lots of links, including a log in one program highlights, a my account page etc.
However many of the links are script buttons.
There is html there...sort of, but I am sure if one is using one of the other browsers the page is styled, as in perhaps they are using cascading style sheets, to look rather a mess.
Just my take, and if you are going elsewhere let me know.
Kare