Hello all,

I wanted to do a time machine back up today and got a notice telling me that
the disk has changed since my last back up. In the preferences, the correct
disk is listed. I looked at the help that was offered in the system alert that
gave me the message re the supposedly changed disk, but I didn't see any
reference to this particular message on the webpage that came up. I restarted.
I still get the same message. Does anybody have any idea what this means? And
what do I need to do to ensure my back ups will be done correctly? I've had
this back up disk for a year and do regular back ups on it; I have no other
hard disks aside from the internal one, of course, so I don't understand at all
what they're talking about when they say my disk has changed.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com