Thanks, no use bashing our heads!

Cait

On 11/02/2011 12:57 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
I'm quite sure you will as Leopard doesn't support the Magic Trackpad at all!

On 12/02/2011, at 4:35 AM, Caitlyn and Nicky wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody know if I can use a magic track pad under Leopard?  We have a
older power book running leopard and want to get a magic track pad for it, but
for some reason, I think we might have to upgrade to snow leopard first.

Thanks!

Caitlyn