I would not  worry much about this Sarah.  IF memory serves, this is not the
first time Sony has tried to offer Music unlimited.  I remember their first
attempt was quite amusing.  YOu called a toal free number and you could hear
samples of music over the phone, and, if you liked what you heard, you could
buy the CD's right then and there with your card.  That didn't last long;
although, I thought it was an interesting attempt.  You should have seen the
predictions at the time that this was the next way big thing.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now A Very Proud and very happy Mac user!!!

Skype Name:
barefootedray