Good morning all,

I am using my Apple TV to listen to music stored in my iTunes library on my
MAC mini.  While I can scroll through the lists of artists, albums, songs,
and genres in my library, I can't figure out how to do a search for a
specific item I want to listen to.

I can click on the search option, and even type in my search item, but I
can't find the actual search button.  It doesn't seem to be anywhere on the
screen once the keyboard for entering your search criteria is up.

Has anyone else figured this out yet?

Thanks so much,

Brian Miller