Hi Kevin,

Read one of the archived threads from two months ago about Disney DVDs and
chapter order in ripping:

http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries%40googlegroups.com/msg36120.html

For the Mail Archive site you can use Control+n to read down the thread to the
you're using Safari with VoiceOver.  For Internet Explorer use "Alt" as the
access key in place of "Control", and for Firefox use "Alt"+"Shift" in place of
"Control".

The reordering of chapters seems to be showing up with the Disney DVDs, so you
may have to use the title submenu in your DVD player to figure out the correct
track and order to rip.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther