Hi everyone,

I just purchased Where to?  My first concern is there is a message selling 3D
that gets in the way.  I can't find a way to dismiss it.  The message says the
window will be skipped after purchasing.  If I purchase the 3D just to get rid
of the message, do you think the 3D will mess with VoiceOver?
I also have a question about the Bus stops.  I'm able to find the stops just
fine, but I'm not able to get additional information on bus times.  When I tap
on the more information button, I seem to just get the stop labeled as a map
pin.  I don't appear to get more information by double tapping the map pin.
I'm not seeing the Next Transport option Esther mentioned.  I'm also not seeing
the next or previous menu mentioned.  I'm wondering if the 3D sales pitch is
getting in the way.  I usually do quite well at figuring apps out, but I'm a
little stumped here.

Brett C.