Hi again everyone!

These are some questions I've been meaning to ask for a while now,
because I haven't yet been able to figure them out on my own yet.
Excuse me if they're dumb!  Relative Mac newby.  What can I say?
Anyway, my questions are as follows:

1. How do you import a song into Itunes using the keyboard?  Right now
I just click it in its location in the finder (or my external drive)
and let Itunes play it, which seems to import it automatically.
Needless to say, though, this can get laborious!

2. Is it possible to import entire folders, say of a whole album or
audio-book, from the finder or my external drive into Itunes?  Also,
is there anything analogous to the ability you have in Winamp to open
and play an entire folder?

3. Is it possible to add songs to an already created playlist?

4. Can you move files to a different playlist-folder?  For example, I
have a couple of descriptive movies and audio-books in my library, but
because of the way I imported them, see question 1, they've ended up
in my "music" folder.  But I want them to go in my "movies" and
"books" folders respectively.  Can I move them there, and if so how?

Anyway, those are all my questions so far.  Any and all help is
greatly appreciated!

--
"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death
your right to say it." (either Thomas Pain or Voltaire)