Steve Jobs might have had little or nothing to do with voiceover to begin with.
 He probably just said ok to it and thats it.  Who knows?  I would guess that
voiceover would stay the course its been on since 2005.  Steadily improving.
After all, Apple gets boat loads of money from educational institutions.
Getting rid of voiceover would exclude them from this market.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197