I last posted this message with another subject, but as it seems to have
slipped under the radar, here it is again.
I am glad to say that the use of Garage Band, although different than other
programs with which I am used to working, is fairly simple. My question is in
regards to track selection. If I only want to manipulate a few measures of a
track, how would I do so? Let's say I wished to select measures 4-13 for
purposes of copying that particular track's content to the clipboard for later
pasting or use in the project; or maybe there were a few recording mistakes I
wish to rectify without having to do another retake of the track. Maybe I want
to delete measures 4-13 or replace them with silence-I could also wish to apply
a certain effect to this selected portion of track. How is this accomplished?
Furthermore, let's say I wish to select parts of a guitar and piano track
(measures 4-13), but omit another guitar, bass, and drum track. Is this
possible? I know that Garage Band has limited capabilities as an audio editor,
but until I can afford ProTools, this is what I'm limited to using. Any help
would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert Hooper
hooper...@buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:hooper...@buckeyemail.osu.edu>