I can't speak for the iPod nano but, I can copy and paste just fine on my
iPhone.  I've never tried copying and pasting a entire playlist granted.  But,
you really don't have to on an iPod touch or iPhone.  Just set up your device
to only sync selected artist and playlists.  Then, all you have to do is select
the playlist you want from the list.  This is found under the music tab when
your IOS device is connected.  Again, I'm only speaking for the iPhone, iPod
touch, and iPad.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296