If dropbox were used for the goverment then yeah that would work but I don't
think our government would use dropbox so in tis case it would not work. I hope
to be wrong on this how ever.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master for more info. If you need to contact me my info
is below.

MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org