Ahmed:

can you input from the keyboard on the focus in to your iPhone and Macbook?

I have an old pacmate 40 display that only works with USB. I can get it to
display braille fine, but, I can't get any of the routing buttons to work on
the display, they do absolutely nothing.

The Focus 40 blue is much more advanced and has a braille keyboard.  If that
all works, it might be worth me looking in to it.