Hi,
Let me ask this with care so you follow what I mean.
Is there a voiceover friendly mac program for creating music notation, say for sheet music and arrangements? For example, in Linux there is a program called Lilypond, which is totally command line so speech friendly. I am not so much thinking about composing, although that answer is fine too. Instead I am thinking of creating printed music for other musicians to read.
site for Lilypond is:
www.lilypond.org
In case you want a peek.
thanks, Kare