From: Karen Lewellen <klewel...@shellworld.net
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 19:51:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: music notation and the mac?

did you try reading the "mup for blind users" section on their website?
granted I am not sure what or when you tried this, but the present edition
appears to work in mac, windows and Linux.  mercy it uses a text file and
comes in code, not sure why it would not work with voiceover, even the midi
idea someone else referenced is an option.
Going to dig a bit deeper on this one for sure.
Karen