Greetings y'all,

Not to worry Donna -- I believe this subject came up earlier and long before I
began assisting Cara as a mod it was decided for many reasons sited earlier in
this thread that the list would function as it presently does.

Please take up any/all concerns on individual vs list reply with the moderator
team which now consists of Cara, Carolyn and myself as the active and visible
members.

Geoff