Hi Jane,
Could you provide more info about Nuntius?  The version I found online is 1.0
and looks like it has been around since 2003 or so.  It is also shareware with
a 30 day trial.  After that it costs $10.

Upon loading this software I also had to install Rosetta, which apparently it
needed to run correctly.

When I open it up though it continues to freeze up.  Do you have a more recent
version than the one I am finding?

Any tips would be great.

Greg