I looked at the Air a couple of weeks ago and the dealor said a 128GB was the largest hard drive, and if you want 4GB of RAM you have to special order that configuration, they are not available in the Apple Store.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil James" <nei...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Macbook Pro VS. Macbook Air.

I could be wrong, but I believe you can get the air with a 256 gb ssd and the 13 inch air does have the sd card reader just like the pro. However, the pro does add the benefit of the super drive as well as lan and firewire ports which the air does not come with. Hope this helps a bit.

Neil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wes Smith" <wes1020002...@gmail.com>