You can pause then resume recording in the included voice recorder app.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of brandt
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:38 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Recording on iPod

Hi there folks,

I nead a quick way to record chess notation using my iPod touch, weather it
be with voice by using an app with a pause button or actual text editor. Any
sudgestions?

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

You can tune in to my show wednesday afternoons at 3 PM UTC by going to
www.TheGlobalVoice.info

Contact me:

Skype: brandt.steenkamp007
MSN: brandt...@live.com