Hey everyone,

Thanks for your encouraging responses, and for more-or-less confirming what I
was already intending to do. I'll have an opportunity to visit my local Apple
store within the next few weeks, and sadly, those folks all know who I am, but
god it's such a fabulous way to spend an afternoon. I'm waiting for the
shortage madnesses to die down, as there isn't a store within a reasonable
distance from here where they're even in stock at the moment. I'm considering
the iPad 2, but cannot decide whether I want a maxed out 15 inch MBP, or the 27
inch iMac. Thoughts from those of you who are old hats? Part of what excites me
about Apple is the fun I have learning my way around a new device/system.

Have a good evening

Twitter: @IndigoCellist
Sent from my iPhone