> Greetings,

I have the latest Safari update installed on my MBP running 10.6.6.  When
attempting to read this column via a two finger flick on the trackpad (VO-a on
the keyboard), VoiceOver consistently hangs after reading the word: "wrangler".
 I can reproduce this in either group or DOM mode, and clearing the cache
didn't help.

I have no trouble with this when using JFW12 and Acrobat.  If others can verify
my observation I will report it to Apple since its proven to be a predictable
testcase (at least here).

TIA for anyone willing to try this and best regards.
Geoff