Hi all.

I cannot seem to move among the tabs on the google voice preferences page.  I
see them in item chooser, but phones were my last tab used and now I can't get
out of phones even though I find the tab labeled calls while in item chooser.
I have selected it both by pressing vo space and by pressing enter; nothing
works.  What am I not doing?

Warmly,

Marlaina
1guide...@gmail.com

Google Voice:  (571) 306-0629

Skype:  marlaina

"Normal is just a setting on the clothes dryer."  House Rules by Jodi Picoult.