Hi All,
I've recently bought several songs from the iTUnes store, which I now want to
obtain the rest of the album for.  I've spent some time poking about with VO
and have yet to find the "Complete my Album" option which is apparently
supposed to be somewhere in the iTUnes user interface.  Does anyone have any
experience with this and could they possibly give me step-by-step directions on
how to do it?
Best and thanks,
Zack.