Hi folks:
We are nearing the 1,000 subscriber mark, which is very exciting.  However, as
has been stated numerous times here, we need to keep traffic manageable.  If
you must even think about writing OT in a subject line, it's probably something
that doesn't belong here at all.  There are a lot of other places on the web to
find answers and information.  This list is related to things Mac, or Apple.
Hence, dial-up service doesn't fit at all.

Also, we must remind you please to avoid responses or posts that just say a
thanks, or are of a one-line variety if at all possible.  Remember, nearly a
thousand people are getting these posts.  So, if you have a thank-you, or a
member specific response that doesn't provide info useful to more than one
person, Please try and send such thing privately.  If you're enquiring about
something someone else has put in a thread, try to succinctly summarize so that
people know what you're referring to.  Example might clarify:
If I have difficulty with Navigon, and Geoff explains something about it, and I
have another question, I can either write him off list, since I'm the one
struggling, or I can summarize what I've done, what he suggested and ask my
question.  On the other hand, if I don't get it, I would not write: "So, it
didn't work to push at button.  Now what?"

Get the idea?
Anyhow, sorry to be overly simplistic here.  But, the amount of posts with
one-liners and other ot stuff and bandwidth clutter is getting beyond
ridiculous.  We want to maintain a positive and resourceful list with good
solid interchange of ideas, issues and fixes.  Please post with care.

Thank you for reading.

If you have any questions or don't understand any part of this, please    write
to Cara, Geoff, or Carolyn privately.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Carolyn Haas