you can try sending the file here:
conv...@robobraille.org
I hope I spelled that right.
still the  service will convert  pdf files to many  formats.
simply put the file type you wish in the subject line.
I have not tried html, but did try text, unhappy with the results, and rtf, which let me use another program to convert to html.
If this reads oddly let me know, and if you have questions ask off list.
Karen