Hello!

Hmm this is interesting. i downloaded the big file (about 0.98 GB) and it still
fails. It says that there was an unknown error which caused the install to fail
and if the problem persists I should contact the  vendor.
I just  downloaded the update from the support > download page from Apple.
Thanks for your answers so far. Guess I might have to reinstall for this
problem to be solved. I had to do that when OS X 10.6.6 came out because the
same fail  happen here.

Best regards
Thomas