Hi Teresa,

that's a bit tricky because VoiceOver doesn't work properly in this case.

So do the following:
1. Interact with the group table and set your VO cursor on the new group.
2. Route the mouse cursor to VoiceOver cursor by pressing CTRL + Option + CMD +
F5.
3. Turn VoiceOver off by pressing CMD F5.
4. Press Enter.
6. Type the new group name.
7. Press Enter again. (I'm not sure but that might be not necessary.)
8. Turn VoiceOver on again.
That's it.

All the best
Jürgen