Are the nuance voices available for the mac?  I didn't think they were?

I'm using my 30 day demo of the acapela British voices right now and they seem
pretty responsive to me so far.  I do get what you're saying about some
languages, though.  That would drive me crazy if I had to deal with it all the
time.

Caitlyn