I'd love to recommend Teamtalk. It is an awesome client, and there is a mac
version. There is an early build of it which is almost completely accessible.
However, if you are looking for complete accessibility on both platforms,
Ventrilo is still the way to go. I hate to say it, but it's true. I used
Ventrilo for a few years. It has quite a few cool features. Other than needing
to pay for a server, there really is nothing I can say against the program.

Hth,
Rose