Hello Brandon.

Ah!  I see.

A couple of things to keep in mind, OK?

1.
I am both an A T & T Wireless subscriber as well as a Verizon Wireless
subscriber.  As such, I have used A T & T's Air Card.  Generally speaking,
Verizon's solution is faster.

2.
Should you decide to stay with Verizon's Air Card system, I strongly suggest
that you get one that is USB based as the non-USB devices have the limitation
of having to be recharged.  I don't know about you but when I'm out and about,
the last thing I want to be concerned with is if my Air Card is low on battery
life.

Mark