While we're on the subject of accessible games, don't forget the ZOom
interactive fiction interpreter.  That's self-voicing as well, and I've yet to
find a better program for playing the old text adventures.  It can handle
almost all popular formats, and is great with Alex reading the text.  It can be
found at its homepage, www.logicalshift.co.uk/unix/zoom
Enjoy,
Zack.