It is very accessible for most functions. THe only thing that is not apparent
is the warning window that you need to access via window chooser. THis window
just warns you that data loss could occur, but hey anytime you start mucking
about with the data, anything is possible. I want to do a podcast or at least a
recording on this. SO, on my list of things to do and hope to get to it
shortly.