Hi

If you are interested in pro tools join the ptaccess list.  Send a message to
ptaccess+subscr...@googlegroups.com.  Also we hold a teleconference weekly.
Right now it's held at 8:00 PM Eastern US Tuesdays.  If you are interested join
us by calling +1 (973) 400-6137 ext 11782.  If you have a sip client, telephone
from the app store works great, set up an account with
yourname:anypassw...@provisioning.djernes.net.  Once you have the account set
up just dial 11782.

Take care
--FC