Hi, folk,

I've started creating pdf versions of some of my files, so I can read them in
IBooks. I'm fairly sure they aren't optimized for accessibility in this case.
Perhaps because of this, I have unpredictable results when turning pages in
these files. sometimes I can go from page 22 to page 177 in one fell swoop.
This is not very acceptable to me. Is there a way to set the reading
preferences so that this doesn't happen? Is there some other way to turn pages
than using the standard gestures or Braille equivalent (O chord) to go to the
next horizontal page?

TiA,
Teresa