I'll wait for lion because I'm anyway still saving up and it's not
urgent. The reason for thinking a mini will be fine is because I'm
currently running a pc with a 2.5 GHz dual core cpu and 2 GB ram and
I'm recording fine. The mini can go up to 2.8 or 9 GHz dual core with
8 GB RAM, but please tell me what you guys think will I be fine with a
mini? Another thing, is there something like 32 and 64 bit on a mac?
would I be able to use 64 bit software designed for pc and mac and get
the most from it on a mini?