Have any of you used xfat as a formatting option? I'm in the same boat as it
were, and according to my research, xfat works as fat32 does, but sans the
file-size limitations. I don't yet have a Mac to try this on, but thought I'd
pass the info along just the same.

Twitter: @IndigoCellist

Skype: shameless_FanGirl

Sent from my iPhone