Hey all. Is there a way to make Voice Over stop announcing "New Window"
everytime something pops up. For example, in Skype, I had visual notifications
turned on so that I could here if contacts sign on or off, but Voice Over keeps
saying "Skype has new window" when these visual notifications pop up. I've
turned them off but I'm thinking that the speech feature needs to have them on
in order to work. So is there a way to turn off new window messages?

Shawn