My macbook goes to school with me, and people are constantly picking it up and trying to get into it. I turned on every security feature, as well as using a plugin (i'll have to find the name) for the log-in system that can enable facial recognition, and will lock the user out and ask for a 30 character code if they get the password wrong 3 times.