Hi. If you like card games, there's king's corner for $0.99.  It's kind of like
solitaire, but you play with opponents.  You can play with the computer or
through game center.  there's also a new game out today called stem stumper.
It's a puzzle game, the levels are relatively quick.  So if you want to play
quick games in very little time this one is good for that.  Here's the link for
it.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stem-stumper/id428175527?mt=8&ls=1
HTH
Holly