Hi Sarai and others,

Thanks so much for bringing this app to our attention.  One last follow-up
question if I may.

On the other list I mentioned the WeatherAlert app which will wake you up.
That's a good thing, but then it repeats identical warnings such as a
thunderstorm or tornado watch every hour day or night unless you disable such
alerts completely.  Is imapWeather Radio able to filter duplicate alerts?  If
so, that would place it ahead of MyCast which is asking ten dollars annually
for this service and from what I've seen doesn't even offer an accessible way
to complete the in-app purchase.

Best regards.
Geoff