Well, I just downloaded and installed the demo.  So far, I like it.  I did
forget that I had not yet installed the drivers for my flatbed scanner on the
mac portion of my macbook pro, so when I attempted to scan for the first time,
DocuScan defaulted to using the built-in webcam.  However, once I properly
installed the scanner, it gave me the choice between the webcam and my scanner.
 The recognition process took slightly longer than my K1000 typically does, but
the quality was actually slightly better.  Guess it's a trade-off.  In any
case, I am loving it so far.  I need to play around with it a bit to figure out
how to edit and convert files, etc.  I will be interested to hear what others
think of this product.

--

Jenny Wood
Phone:  (972) 989-3894